Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

All About Slippers

I love slippers, they are cute, comfy and something that I just have to have.  I can wear them all day long and much of the time I do.  these are just some super cute slippers that I found and like.

These pink ocelot Acorn Tex Moc slippers are super cute and look mighty comfy as well. 
 


These are a Dearfoam Knit Boot Slipper, that are super cute and stylish.  I love the folded over fur top and beaded strings on the side.
This is just a simple, black, extra comfy Sheepskin Thong.  I love that they are easy on and easy off, which makes them great for first thing in the morning when you don't want to concentrate yet.


Another great easy on, easy off slipper is this Emu Joli slipper in Orchard Pink.  I would definitely wear these at home as well as around and about.


This is a Knit Toggle Boot Slipper, and so warm looking.  We love to BBQ, even in the winter and these would help keep my legs much warmer when outside.  I even dig the moose's. 


Okay, go ahead and laugh, I know they are just silly, but hey that is why I like them.  Luxurious Alpaca Fuzzy Slippers, is what they are called and they sure are fuzzy. They also look super cozy and warm.  I have to have a pair, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment