Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Margaritaville Blender

I love fruit smoothies, they are easy to make, are a perfect breakfast and are great for you.  I make one every morning and feel great all day long.  However, there is one problem, my blender.  I have an old blender going on 4 years at least and it just does not crush the ice like it use too.  I most definitely need a new one and this blender is perfect.


The Margaritaville 'Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker' is made to shave ice and blend your fruit to that perfect consistency.  It looks neat also, although it is a little big and the green will not match anything else in my kitchen.

With this blender I will be marking all sorts of frozen drinks like smoothies, margaritas and frozen coffee drinks.

Here are some of the Margaritaville 'Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker' specifications:
Manual controls that allow to to shave or blend
Shaves ice and blend up to 36 ounces of your favorite frozen drink
Automatic setting for perfect mixture of ingredients
Sturdy glass blending jar
1 year limited warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment