Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Awesome Area Rugs

Area rugs are great, they protect the floor as well as add some extra color to the room.  I wishful shop for area rugs all the time, but I could never really buy one.  It is not because of the price, actually I have seen some really great rugs for really low prices.  

The problem is, is that i would never be able to decide what area rug to get.  There are so many styles, designs and patterns to pick from, I could easily pick  a dozen that I would love in my house.  Instead, I just add them to the WishList. 


This is called the Sphinx,I love this one. The colors are great and the design is capturing, they go together so well.  I would have to use this one on the bedroom floor, crooked and half under the bed.



This area rug is black, white and teal laid on top one another giving it the faded look.  This is called the New Wave Underwater Area Rug and it would look lovely in my living room.
 

 This area rug is bold to me and can become absorbing.  the colors are green, brown and black sitting on ivory and they look great.  I would use this warhol Revolution Plates Area Rug in my dinning room, it would compliment the accent wall nicley.

No comments:

Post a Comment