Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Nintendo Wii and Will Fit Plus




The Nintendo Wii was a popular Christmas gift for 2009, unfortunetly none were able to find their way under my Christmas tree.  So I am adding the Wii and very much wanted Wii Fit Plus to the WishList.  I like the Wii and have wanted one since nearly the time they came out.  


The games look pretty cool, but what I like about the Wii, is how players are able to be more IN the game, by actually using their motion and bodies to control what goes on.  To me that is very cool.  While hanging out at home I can play Nintendo and get exercise.  The Wii Fit, is what really did it for me, when that came out I wanted it.  I like to workout, but I think I would stay with it a lot more using the Wii and its cool balance board.  

Play games and get fit, what could be easier than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment